Gypsy Moth Resources
- Save our trees - Avoid spread of HUNGRY PESTS - visit this site to see which pests are endangering our forests AND to view the quarantine areas for a variety of invasive and destructive pests!
- USDA's Gypsy Moth MANDATORY SELF INSPECTION FORM
Before you move from quarantine areas - including northeastern Illinois and other states - you are required by federal law to inspect your household goods to be sure no critters are hitching a ride. The completed inspection form must accompany the truck. Failure to comply can result in the truck being impounded!
- Your Move Gypsy Moth Free You can save a forest or kill a forest. It all depends on your next move.
- REPORT A PEST: Contact Info for various USDA APHIS PPQ state offices
- IL Dept. of Agriculture: The Gypsy Moth
- Recognizing Gypsy Moths and other pests
Don't ever move firewood, even from one part of Illinois to the other.
Avoid the spread of invasive and destructive pests ... our nation's forests are depending upon you.